Check on created date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check on created date

I have a test case that was set to 'pass' on june 22. Using the webinterface I can change all the dates in this test case (last attempt, update, create) to juli 3. No problem what so ever.
    Using the stand-alone module I open the test case for editing. Without changing anything I push the 'OK' button and get the following response:

unable to change 'created' date as it would be a later date than the next history item. The create date cannot be set to a date after 22-jun-2007. See the 'Test History' section for details.

After pushing the 'OK' button you return to the edit screen.
    After editing a field you still get the warning, but pressing 'OK' saves the changes!

(The history screen shows the edit actions that have taken place in the webinterface)

It sounds like the web interface isn't checking the creation date to the saved history entries. Could you please post a screenshot or a list of the history entries for the test case you edited?

Comment

Hello Tim,

We had to remove the history from this particular test case because TestLog couldn't handle the inconsistency.
      I have reproduced the problem. The screenshot is enclosed.

Comment

Thanks for that, it looks like the web module was adding every edit as a create entry (hence the multiple test creation entries in the list), there should be a new release later today to correct this bug.

Comment

Working...
        X