Problem with Time of Last Attempt & List Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Time of Last Attempt & List Report

I have experienced a problem when I select a number of project test cases to edit at the same time. The dialog to edit multiple test cases allows to edit the date of last attempt but not the time of last attempt. Consequently, the time of last attempt remains unchanged - in my case "N/A" (which it was before the edit).

In our projects, we do not care about the time of last attempt but the problem sits now in the list report. Because the time is set to "N/A", the list report also shows "N/A" for the last attempt date column, eventhough the date is set properly.

--> the list report displays only the date, so it should not take the time into account when filling the fields in the report.
    --> alternatively, the time should be set to 00:00:00 (or the current time) instead of "N/A" when setting the last attempt date/time in the multi edit dialog (in the edit dialog for one test case, the current time is set by default).

The problem occurs only for project test cases where the time of last attempt is set to "N/A". Once a time has been set, using the multi edit dialog will not change the time.
    We are using TestLog 3.0 Build 1010

For the next release the control in the multi edit dialog will be changed to a combined time/date selection like how it is for the normal edit dialogs for test cases and project test cases, this should set the time and remove the n/a.

Comment

Working...
    X