css question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css question

I'm trying to edit the .css stylesheet to put a little space between each line item, so my lists aren't quite so crowded together. I've added to the stylesheet.cs the following:
    li {padding: 4px}

which should work, but now when i try to view the page, the tab header is all wonky... it looks like the stylesheet says: #tabHeader li { ... } and when i add my line for the li items, there seems to be some conflict. Is there any way i can add my <li> element without it conflicting with the #tabHeader li element?

I don't know too much about .css files, so this is all pretty new to me... any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will need to edit .List and .ListAlt for td to put more space between the elements of the table (these aren't in the CSS as nothing special has been done to them). So if you add something like

Code:
    td.List 
    {
        padding: 4px;
    }

td.ListAlt
    {
        padding: 4px;
    }
    it should space the elements out a bit more.

Comment

hmm... that didn't seem to work for me, but i did figure out another way... if I add:

#dataDiv li { padding: 4px }

to the .css file, then add:

<div id="dataDiv"> </div>

around the two tables that contain all the test data in the templates, that seems to space everything out nicely. Unfortunately that means editing more templates, and is not as simple/clean as just adding info to the stylesheet, but it gets the job done.

Comment

Working...
      X