What is IME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is IME?

When I right click on a Test Plan Edit Drop Down window, i can turn IME on or off. What the heck is it?

Originally posted by robertcbyrd View Post
    When I right click on a Test Plan Edit Drop Down window, i can turn IME on or off. What the heck is it?
    I didn't see a test plan edit drop down in TestLog (of course, I'm probably the resident noob). Noting that, what are you looking at? I searched through the docs and didn't see a reference to "test plan" anywhere.

Also, when I open a test case, I don't see anything that matches your description either. And right-clicking in all of the fields met with predictable results.

I also looked through the reports, etc and no joy either...

For what it's worth though, could IME be a typo for time?

Comment

IME is the Microsoft Global Input Method Editor (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...e/default.mspx)

It seems to be present when certain Microsoft products like Office are installed and hook into the default right click menus, most fields in TestLog have a customised menu but there are a few cases where the default one is used. We'll look at replacing the affected menus with our own customised versions.

A Project Test Plan is the full name for entities under the Projects folder.

Comment

Working...
      X