Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove the source code from expected result column?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the source code from expected result column?

The Expected result/ Test Description and steps column suddenly starts displaying the source code

<DIV>1.&nbsp; <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">During printer startup all LEDS with the exception of the </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">media status indicator LED </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">will be powered on.</SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">2.&nbsp; <SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'">After the printer has booted, all LED&#x2019;s will go to normal operation.</SPAN></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'">3. No error conditions present.</SPAN></SPAN></DIV>

I there any way to remove the souce code and display only the text in expected result column?

Do I need to change any settings?

Is this in the test case edit window or when the test case is being displayed?

The test case edit window will always show the source code if the HTML editor has been used to add formatting.

If you want to revet back to just plain text, you should be able to copy it from the normal test case display, open the test case for editing and paste back the plain text.

The next release of TestLog has an updated version of the HTML editor that fixes some bugs where the HTML code saved wasn't as uncluttered as it could be sometimes.

Comment

If I expand the test description/expected result window and type there, then during the display the typed text is displayed along with source code.

If I type without expanding the test description/expected result window, then everything works fine.

Comment

You will need to avoid using the html editor if you want only plain text in the edit field or try and minimise the amount of HTML formatting tags added (the next version should do a better job of cleaning it up in some cases).

The best way to keep the HTML uncluttered is to avoid pasting heavily formatted text into the editor and doing the formatting in the editor itself.

Comment

Working...
        X