Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update status/phase/type at one time

could I update the project test case at one time
    Currently I need to change the phase for each test case manually.
    It becomes troublesome when there are alots of test cases.
    Can I do it one time ,foe example, under project>click change phase to beta,then all the test cases will automatically update?

There isn't way to change all the test cases for a project at one time, however you can multi edit all the project test cases for a suite by selecting them all in the list view and choosing edit. You can also right click on a suite in the tree view and there is an "Update all test cases" option that will let you set the status of all the test cases in a suite.

Comment

ok.noted.
      but only the status...
      so i still need to change the phase manually.
      anyway,thanks

Comment

update status/phase/type at one time

You can update ALL of the test cases at once in a given Test suite.

1) Select the desired test suite and all of the test case will show up in the right pane.
        2) Shift-Select or Control Select the test cases (in the right pane) that you want to update.
        3) Right-click on the selected test cases and pick "edit" from the dialogue.
        4) Update Test Type, Test Phase, Status, etc

Comment

nice info..thanks d-l-brown

Comment

Export-import

Hi,

You can export the project/test suites and than open the file on excel and change all the fileds values you want. Then import the project again and overwrite the info. In such a way you can change statuses, types, phases and so on. Its a good way to update the test suites when starting a new tesing round or new project.

Regards,
            WD

Comment

Working...
            X