Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to get build version to display in TestSuiteTemplate.html

Hi.

First, I'm getting pretty good with editing the web view templates. I've already figured out how to auto increment my test attempts, test date and time and the tester's name using the HTML "OnLoad" command and were using/hiding the fields as needed for our test team. I am having one problem with the web view though...

When I edit the "PrjTestSuiteTemplate.html" file to show/hide fields at the bottom of this page, I find the following:

If I leave the "TL_TGLIST" area empty, TL will by default display all of the available fields (except the build and version tested fields for some reason). If I specify the particular fields that I want to display, only those fields display (as they should) except when I specify the "TL_BUILDTESTED_HEADING" or "TL_VERTESTED_HEADING" fields. I can't seem to get either of these fields to display no matter what I try. Am I doing something wrong here or is there a problem?

Here's my system info:
    TestLog V3.0 (1026) Win32
    TL data server is running under XP32 Professional SP3 with a very recent version of Apache though I'm not sure of the Apache version number.
    Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks guys!

-TA

This list is a subset of the one available in the standalone version of TestLog, so only fields that are available in this list are available in the web version. Currently build and version aren't part of this list so you won't be able to use them in the template.

We'll add putting the version and build tested in this list to the requested features list for TestLog and look at adding it in a future version.

Comment

Working...
    X