X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TL_TGLIST Customization

Can I add more columns in the Project Test Case

TL_TGLIST Customization
    The TGLIST tag can be edited to change the columns that are used for displaying the list and in what order. You can select which columns to add by playing the appropriate heading tag for an item to the tag between "::", eg <!--TL_TGLIST:TL_TITLE_HEADING:TL_TESTTYPE_HEADING:TL_ TESTTPHASE_HEADING:TL_STATUS_HEADING:--> will display the ID, title, test type, test phase and test status for the list of project test cases. Only items that were part of the original list can be used.

Is there a way to add more items to the original list?

TL_TGLIST Customization

TL_TGLIST Customization

The TGLIST tag can be edited to change the columns that are used for displaying the list and in what order. You can select which columns to add by playing the appropriate heading tag for an item to the tag between "::", eg <!--TL_TGLIST:TL_TITLE_HEADING:TL_TESTTYPE_HEADING:TL_ TESTTPHASE_HEADING:TL_STATUS_HEADING:--> will display the ID, title, test type, test phase and test status for the list of project test cases. Only items that were part of the original list can be used.

Is there a way to add the items to the original list?

Thanks

Comment

Only the fields that are displayed in the matching TestLog standalone list view can be used, eg when listing the contents of a test suite you can use;

ID (TL_ID_HEADING)
      Title (TL_TITLE_HEADING)
      Priority (TL_PRIORITY_HEADING)
      Expected Duration (TL_EXPDURATION_HEADING)
      Type (TL_TESTTYPE_HEADING)
      Phase (TL_TESTTPHASE_HEADING)
      Updated Date (TL_UPDATEDATE_HEADING)
      Author (TL_AUTHOR_HEADING)
      Configurations (TL_CONFIG_HEADING)
      Resources (TL_RESOURCE_HEADING)

Comment

So there is no way I can added other such as External Description Link
        from the test Case? can I customize the Standalone to add that so that I can see on the html reports

Comment

Currently no, feilds that aren't already being displayed cannot be added to the list views.

Comment

Can I change the Requirement field in Test case to accept Hyderlink, because if I do that it is displaying the report as just as text.

And secondly are you planning in future to add more fields to <TG_LIST>

Comment

The requirements field isn't currently processed before display to automatically convert hyperlinks, so entering http://www.test.com won't be translated to a clickable link.

As a workaround you can however add the web address as HTML in the field and it will be displayed as a hyperlink, eg <a href=http://www.test.com>Test</a>.

We'll look at which new fields could be added to the listview display and <TG_LIST> for the next major version.

Comment

Working...
              X