Some Test Cases are dissapeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Test Cases are dissapeared

While working on TestLog V2.1, i discovered that some test cases i wrote are simply dissapeared, i tried to refresh many times, and i found them once then they are gone again for good.
    I think the problem has occured because the root was a little bit large, but there are other test cases with large roots but didn't dissapear. Please advice.

Thank you

If you open Explorer and browse to the database on the file system do the test cases still exist? It does sound like a windows path length problem, so trying to decrease the length of the path to the database may help.

Comment

The test cases does not exist

No, I can't find the test cases anymore on the file system

Comment

It sounds like when they were created they have exceeded the path limit in windows and have possibly been created but then cannot be accessed.

A possible workaround you can try is to map the database folder to a network drive which shortens the path.

This will hopefully no longer be a problem in version 3 as there are more defined checks when creating/moving/renaming items that they won't exceed the path limit at all.

Comment

Working...
        X