Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html export produces buggy links

Hello,

I did a web export with one of our projects. After the export process finished successfully, I looked on the generated html files.
    In the top level html file "project.html" there are links to the test-suites that are in the project. Unfortunately the links do not work because the links contain "project test cases" instead of "Project Test Cases".

Is this a known issues?

Christian

It shouldn't be case sensitive so i don't think that's the problem. Could you please email a copy of the exported project to me at timr [at] passmark [dot] com.

Comment

Originally posted by slr View Post
      Hello,

I did a web export with one of our projects. After the export process finished successfully, I looked on the generated html files.
      In the top level html file "project.html" there are links to the test-suites that are in the project. Unfortunately the links do not work because the links contain "project test cases" instead of "Project Test Cases".

Is this a known issues?

Christian
      I encountered the same bug. A workaround is to either rename the folder (faster) or edit the URLs in the top-level html file, but I would like to not do that manually on each project export with testlog 3.1000

Comment

We've found one instance where the links were being output as lower case, in the next release they will match the folder name case which may stop this problem from happening.

Comment

Working...
        X