Build 1003, problem with testlog:// links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build 1003, problem with testlog:// links

It looks like build 1003 has addressed an issue with testlog:// links in test cases, but I don't think it works properly. If I link from one generic test case to another, and then copy the first generic test case into a Project Test Case folder, the link DOES update now - but there must be a typo somewhere. If I examine the auto-generated link with View... Source in the project test case it now contains this in the middle - note incorrect spellling of "caseses":

/Project Test Caseses/

... and hence the link does not work. Also, any plans for a "Back" button or similar when viewing test cases? I have many test cases sharing the same Expected Results via a testlog:// link; I follow the link, check the results, but cannot easily get back to the test case being used.

Thanks - finding the product very useful!
    Last edited by hotcoder; Mar-27-2007, 02:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting messed up by the Bold in the hyperlink

Thanks for reporting this, it looks like the link is being assembled wrong after conversion, with "%20s" instead of spaces in certain spots causing the problem.

We have been thinking about a back/forward operation similar to a web browser, depending how difficult it will be to implement we may put it in the next release.
    Last edited by Tim (PassMark); Mar-28-2007, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X