Web Access: Problem with Date/Time of Last Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Access: Problem with Date/Time of Last Attempt

When I edit a new project test case that has no date and time of last attempt (because the test case has not been attempted yet), I cannot save changes to other fields, unless I enter a valid time and date.
    The web form shows "N/A" for the time, 1 Jan "T" for the date, what seams to be the default values after copying from a generic test case.

When I click "Save Changes", the following message is displayed: "Invalid date specified for Date of Last Attempt".

I would like to be able to apply changes to a project test case without giving a time or date of last attempt (again, because the test case has not been attempted yet).

Can you please fix this issue, e.g. by allowing empty fields, or "N/A" for time and date? This would be great.

Yes, sounds like a bug.
    We'll investigate it and fix it up if required.

Comment

This has been fixed for the next release, if N/A is in the the time part of the field the time and date is ignored.

Additional buttons have also been placed next to the time/date fields in the templates along with some JavaScript to get the current time / date and place it in the fields.

Comment

Working...
      X