X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access points list is empty

All other screens seem normal.

Help

This was an accidental bug introduced in release V2.0 build 1001, which was then fixed in V2.0 build 1002.

So you'll need to download the new build.
    http://www.passmark.com/ftp/wirelessmon.exe

----
    David

Comment

No joy

Still an empty access points list. I uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled.

Comment

I have the same problem; ap list is empty. Also, I read that I can connect to wireless networks, can I connect to my WPA2 router?

Comment

If you go to the Help / About window in WirelessMon, what is the full version number displayed in this window?

I think it is likely you are still using the old V2 build 1001. (which has this bug).

If you are really sure you are using V2 build 1002, then try deleting the config file.
          C:\Program Files\WirelessMon\configsetup.ini
          It will automatically be recreated when WirelessMon is run.

Can you let me know how it goes. A screen shot might also help if the problem continues.

Oh; there is also the possibility that
          1) There are no access points in your area
          2) You didn't select the right network card from the drop down list. WirelessMon supports multiple network cards and if you have more than 1 network card installed you need to select the right card. (for example having a ethernet card selected means that no access points will be seen)

----
          David

Comment

Thank you. Deleting configsetup.ini fixed the problem.

Comment

Yup works for me too now -- deleting the config file did the trick.

Comment

Working...
              X