Temperature Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temperature Monitoring

I am trying to use BITPro 5 and Hmonitor 4.2.14 pro to produce test certicates but cannot get hmonitor data into bitpro as I cannot choose the sensor ( nothing in drop down box). Is there any thing else I have to do to get the progams talking to each other

Temperature monitoring

Further to my post, have tried speed fan which displays temps fine while test as running but does retain display info when tests end.

Comment

I have contacted Alexander Berezkin from Hmonitor and he has asked that you contact him with and supply a hardware report from Hmonitor.
      support [at] hmonitor.com

We will investigate the Speedfan issue reported shortly.

Best regards,
      Ian

Comment

Temperature Monitoring

Registered for the beta program with hmonitor, - current beta version fixed that issue- BUT as I am trying to add temperture to my end of repair test burn in speedfan seems a better solution if BITPro would retail result not just display while testing otherwise I will have install ans register a copy of hmonitor for every repair??

Comment

The temperature readings are written to the log file at the end of a test, so in this sense they are retained or usable after the test completes. For example a Normal level log file will contain a Result summary with the temerature readings at the end of the test, as follows:

RESULT SUMMARY
          Test Start time: Mon Mar 20 10:39:52 2006
          Test Stop time: Mon Mar 20 10:40:00 2006
          Test Duration: 000h 00m 08s
          Temperature Sensor 1 (Min / Current / Max): 49.0 / 49.0 / 49.0
          Temperature Sensor 2 (Min / Current / Max): 43.0 / 43.0 / 43.0
          Temperature Sensor 3 (Min / Current / Max): 46.0 / 46.0 / 48.0

Test Name Cycles Operations Result Errors Last Error
          CPU - Maths 1 100 PASS 0 No errors
          TEST RUN PASSED

Does this meet your requirement, or do you really need it to display this on the main Window?

Best regards,
          Ian

Comment

Working...
          X