Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run burnin test v8.1 in win7 show " windows has recoved from an unexpected shutdowm"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run burnin test v8.1 in win7 show " windows has recoved from an unexpected shutdowm"

HI Sir,
    When i was run burn -in test v8.1 vpro at 24 hours , the monitor show " windows has recoved from an unexpected shutdowm" ,please help to check what happened it will caused.
    Thanks

Likely the PC had a hardware fault (or device driver) fault, crashed then rebooted.

Comment

Hi David,
      Hardware only change CPU ,how about driver update is it passible ?

Comment

You haven't provided any details about the hardware in use, the tests you have run, log files collected, the frequency of the problem, etc..
        So we can't really speculate as to the cause of the system crash.

Comment

HI David,
          Hardware as below:
          CPU:Braswell N3010 (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz)
          MemoryDR3L 4G 1600MHz.
          Disk: Toshiba 2.5" 1TB.
          Run :CPU-Maths,2D Graphics,3D Graphics,Disk,Memory and Network.

Comment

Did this happen on one machine, or a whole batch of machines?
            Did you try to narrow the problem down by running one test at a time?
            Are you drivers up to date?
            Do you have the paging file turned on in Windows (a common crash problem is running out of RAM with no paging file on)
            What is the the frequency of the problem (was it a once off fault, or reproducible)?
            Do you have the logs?
            Where there errors in the logs?

Comment

I think is Microsoft's problem ,because in microsoft website they have same problem even name : BlueScreen.
              I will try they solution to fix this problem and thanks for your support.

Comment

Working...
              X