Burn in Test 9.1 bitconfig verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn in Test 9.1 bitconfig verification

Is there a way to verify the configuration file that was loaded? In the older version of Burn in test, you could see the filename of the loaded configuration file. But I haven't been able to see it in Burn in test 9.1.

I'm trying to add this as a checked item when having technicians load up the software.

Currently no I don't believe there is (it may have gotten lost in some of the V9 user interface changes).

We're about to put out a new release so we'll add in a way of seeing the currently loaded configuration file.

Comment

This has been added to the 9.2 release available now.

Comment

Is there also a way to load the program "Test Preference" Defaults?
        I'm trying to make a list of changes I have made, but I don't see a "restore defaults" for the Test Preferences section.

I can only see Restore Defaults for Test Duty and Cycles.

Comment

There isn't a restore defaults for the entire config, you would need to delete the LastUsed.bitcfg file so it would recreated next time BurnInTest is launched.

Comment

I tested the new version of burn in test 9.2 and found the filename for the configuration file unreadable

Comment

Space to display the file name is a bit limited here, we can increase the field size a bit more and look at making it double the height, so a really long config name may wrap around to a second line. We'll trim the .bitcfg as well.
              Last edited by Tim (PassMark); Nov-22-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X