Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Start BurnInTest V9.2 (1006) at a x-y coordination of a width-height window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Start BurnInTest V9.2 (1006) at a x-y coordination of a width-height window

Hello,
    I need help to Start BurnInTest V9.2 (1006) at a x-y coordination of a width-height window.

In my test environment, we have multiple Windows views/windows. We have been using a utility called, cmdow, to start our various test windows at a desired x-y coordination and size. Unfortunately, cmdow works for windows/views of all type of applications, but it does not work for BurnInTest.

Also, we use AutoHotKey (AHK) to do transparency for our windows/views. Again, my AHK script works for for windows/views of all type of applications, but it does not work for BurnInTest.

Please help
    Dennis

There is a a -L command line argument for BurnInTest that will place the window as specified co-ordinates;

-L [x,y,wt,ht]
    Starts BurnInTest with the main window located at top-left co-ordinates x, y and with width wt and height ht. It is important that there are no white space characters in [x,y,wt,ht] specifications.

Example: -L 50,50,800,600
    For the AutoHotKey transparency, potentially this only works for applications that used standard windows and dialogs where as BurnInTest uses quite a number of custom draw elements throughout it's UI now.
    Last edited by Tim (PassMark); Jun-30-2021, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Tim,
      Thank you for your pointer.
      Dennis

Comment

Working...
      X