Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIT Closes itself when detecting temperature sources.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But in this thread i can see that the certs have such a graph. is it only in the windows version?​
    Yes the temperature charts in the customer certificate is only currently in the windows version.

The Linux version is a completely separate code base and features are added where possible, however it generally takes a lot longer and sometimes just isn't possible/practical due to the differences of Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (PassMark) View Post

Yes the temperature charts in the customer certificate is only currently in the windows version.

The Linux version is a completely separate code base and features are added where possible, however it generally takes a lot longer and sometimes just isn't possible/practical due to the differences of Linux.
      That's what i thought. But then you should disclose such infos in the version comparison chart!
      Otherwise i feel a bit cheated. I still pay the same money for the software ( or even more)....
      Is there a Development roadmap to se somewhere?

Comment

Development effort on Linux and Windows is similar. But Windows user base is around 8x higher.
        So Linux is much more expensive to develop and support for on a per user basis and the hardware and distros more varied. So the price per user can't be cheaper on Linux than Windows.
        On the other hand Linux has two versions, command line and GUI. And Windows doesn't have this.

We've added this to out internal To Do list however.

Comment

Working...
        X