CPU core temperatures missing in HTML Cert file on some PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU core temperatures missing in HTML Cert file on some PCs

Hi all, I'm new to Passmark, but we will use it for a project. After doing some tests I noticed that on one PC the temperatures of the CPU cores are missing in the cert HTML file, while on a different PC (tested witht the same usb boot device) they are present in the cert file. In the detailed non-cert file (without cert in the name) they are present for both PCs.
    Since we parse these files, I prefer the way the temperatures are displayed in the cert file (in a table with columns for each temperature) whereas in the detailed file, the values are in the same cell.

So I would like to get the CPU core temperatures always in the cert file, does anyone know how to achieve that? Or the prefered option would be, that I can change the format of the temperatures in the non-cert file to a table with columns for each temperature.
    Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Best olivero

Is it possible to Email us, or Post the two certificates?

Comment

Here is a printscreen of the two cert files:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	passmark cert comparison.png
Views:	116
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	54555

Comment

For some CPUs there is a temperature sensor per core.
        For other CPUs there is only a single temperature sensor available for the whole package.

Are you sure you are seeing per core temperature for the 9500E elsewhere in the software?

Comment

Yes, see the attached file and also in the csv...

Name:	detail9500.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	54584
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you check that temperature sources are selected properly in the preferences window?

Name:	image.png
Views:	125
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	54590

Also can you check that CPU core temperatures are being shown in the temperature tab?

Name:	image.png
Views:	122
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	54591​​

Comment

Thank you that fixed our problem, the CPU core temperatures were not selected.
              Best Oliver

Comment

Working...
              X