Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the forum search function found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the forum search function found?

Hello everyone,

i was browsing through the MemTest86 subforum / channel (or whatever it is called in vBulletin) but i couldn't find the search function of this forum. So since with some forums (actually it was a real long time ago i used forums nowadays) i remembered in order to use the search function one has to be a registered member, so i did that. But no luck.
    So any clues where to find the search function here (or am I too blind to see it)?

Thanks in advance, JJ

Three Options

Option 1

Magnifying glass button. Top right corner to search the entire site, including the forums.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Search.png Views:	0 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	46182

Option 2

Or you can also just use Google, for example,
    Code:
    site:passmark.com memtest86 errors

Option 3

The Forum advanced search function.
    https://www.passmark.com/forum/search

Comment

I must say, this is not exactly what I expected in a forum.
      It is great that your search will query the main website and the forum, but I was expecting a separate search within the forum. I guess JayJack was expecting the same thing.

Now that I've stumbled across this post, I'll continue my search for a list of keyboard shortcuts that are useable while memtest86 is running.
      I'm super confused/surprised that the user guide doesn't contain a list of keyboard shortcuts.

The latest user guide has an entry under "Changes in v9.0 (Build 1000) (Feb/2021)" that says:
      - Added keyboard shortcut (F12) to save screenshot to file within the Main Menu

Based on this, I would expect a full list of keyboard shortcuts to exist somewhere, however I'm unsuccessful in finding a list so far.

Comment

ESC = Stop
        C = Configuration

Comment

Working...
        X