Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yelongnihao
    replied
    Hi all ,this is my log ,please take a look.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• yelongnihao
    replied
    Or do I need to set some parameters for USB to work properly on the Surface Pro X?

Leave a comment:

• yelongnihao
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post
    We have tested MemTest86 in-house with Surface Pro X (with an ARM CPU), so the Surface Pro X should be supported. If you are using V9.0 there have been a couple of releases since, make sure you are running the latest release of MemTest86. If you believe there is still an issue with MemTest86, you can send in the debug logs and we can take a look.
    Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the latest memtest from dowload page. It should be version 9.3. I am not sure if it can get log files in my case, I will check later,and send it out.

Leave a comment:

• Richard (PassMark)
    replied
    We have tested MemTest86 in-house with Surface Pro X (with an ARM CPU), so the Surface Pro X should be supported. If you are using V9.0 there have been a couple of releases since, make sure you are running the latest release of MemTest86. If you believe there is still an issue with MemTest86, you can send in the debug logs and we can take a look.

Leave a comment:

• yelongnihao
    started a topic The Surface Pro X can‘t run Memtest86

The Surface Pro X can‘t run Memtest86

As you can see in the photo,I made a USB flash drive for Memtest86 and it worked on my X86 laptop, but running it on the Surface Pro X stuck on this interface, telling me if it was ARM compatibility or if Microsoft was blocking my CPU information. I remember memtest86 9.0 is compatible with ARM PC, right?

Hope to find a solution :D
Working...
X