OSFMount - commandline problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSFMount - commandline problem

Hello, I want mount virtual usb drive wiith OSFMount automatically at start of windows, so I am trying to create .bat file with proper commandline params of OSFmount.com. But when I execute my command line, USB image is mounted but without any content - similar behavior like whe I do it in GUI app and I have not selected "Mount all partitions". So my question is: how to set "Mount all partitions" in commandline?

My commandline:
    OSFMount.com -a -t file -f c:\temp\USB.bin -m F: -o rem,rw,hd

I already tried to play with -v param but with -v 0 i got only help text and with -v 1 i got message: Error: Partition table not found

Note. USB image was created with ImageUSB
    Thx for help

USB drives don't normally have partitions. So maybe there are no partitions? As this would also explain the 'Partition table not found' message.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Hopik View Post
      Hello, I want mount virtual usb drive wiith OSFMount automatically at start of windows, so I am trying to create .bat file with proper commandline params of OSFmount.com. But when I execute my command line, USB image is mounted but without any content - similar behavior like whe I do it in GUI app and I have not selected "Mount all partitions". So my question is: how to set "Mount all partitions" in commandline?

My commandline:
      OSFMount.com -a -t file -f c:\temp\USB.bin -m F: -o rem,rw,hd

I already tried to play with -v param but with -v 0 i got only help text and with -v 1 i got message: Error: Partition table not found

Note. USB image was created with ImageUSB
      Thx for help
      try a partition manager lile gparted:

http://gparted.org

make a small partition like 1 mb and a second one with hole rest format last one with filesystem you need
      now the Stick have a partition Table, try again a mount be aware that you must use partition 1 (normal start with zero) if that not work try 2

best

Andre

Comment

Working...
      X