Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help - issue with low GPU score

Hello,

lately i upgraded my PC to i5-12600k and RTX 3080. I'm also using MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 mobo.

Here is my baseline test: https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V...d=154882442200

I think the GPU results are way to low comparing with other GPUs, even from previous generations.

Any comments why this score is so low?

Thanks in advance!

Anything change recently? (e.g. device driver version, cooling, fans speeds, OS patches, power plan settings, monitor resolutions, G-Sync, driver settings, etc..)

Your DX9 score is much lower than the average. There were some other users who saw lower DX9 (and DX10) scores on their RTX 3060 Ti and it was attributed to nVidia control panel settings. While a different card, you can see if it related.

https://forums.passmark.com/performa...-low-benchmark

There is also a general list of performance related issues here
    Causes and Solutions for a slow PC

Comment

I think the issue is related with MOBO.

I bought MSI PRO Z690-A.
      When I put the GPU in the first slot PCI_E1. GPU is not deteceted at all. LEDs are not even working.

On reddit there are posts about this issues as well, so I'm not the first person having some issues with this mobo. Similar issues from google.
      This is mobo spec

Looking at GPU-z my GPU is only working at PCIe x4 3.0.

I will try to test my GPU on other PCs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the score using different PC

Comment

Most likely your GPU cannot run at full capacity since its connected to a PCIe 3.0 x4 slot.

And if your motherboard's first PCIe slot cannot detect GPU, you probably should get it replaced.

Comment

Working...
          X