Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Well thatīs possible and it did cross to my mind.....I will probablly try it....thx

Leave a comment:

• Richard (PassMark)
    replied
    While looking through the submissions from other users with the same videocard as yours with DX12 results, we notice that they are all running a later builds of Windows 10 than yours. The logs you submitted show that you are using "Windows 10 Professional Edition build 10240", which should be the Windows 10 release build. Can you update your Windows 10 to see if the issue still exists?

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    No changes Tim......it was the same as last time,exactly like that video that I sent............

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Thanks for that and thanks for the video it was good to have a visual reference for what is happening. Some more changes were made to the latest public release build so could be please install this build and let us know if the behaviour is still the same.

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    No problem Tim..I am glad that I can help....I could not see any changes with this build...here is the log below...and not sure if this could help you guys but I record a video of that dx12 test here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHpN...ature=youtu.be
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Thanks, we've added some more debugging to this build http://www.passmark.com/ftp/temp/PT-...est-Debug3.zip so could you please send us another log from this build. The issue seems to be happening when setting up the main scene so an error is still occurring but it's not stopping the entire test from running (though as the error was flagged the result won't be valid).

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Hey Richard good news!!!After I replaced the file you sent me this time DX12 actually worked,however after the test is finished I realized that was unable to run complete DX12 test that was just partial run(no error message) so at the end I could not see my dx12 score(N/A),anyway here is the log file below....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zyll Goliat; Oct-08-2016, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard (PassMark)
    replied
    Thank you. We do have a few entries in our database for DX12 results for the GTX 660 TI, so it may be something specific about your setup.

In any case, here is another build with more debugging information to help us pinpoint where in the loading process it is failing. Same routine as before:

If so could you please download this debug version of the DX12 test, http://www.passmark.com/ftp/PT-D3D12Test-Debug2.zip, unzip it into your PerformanceTest install directory (replacing the current test executable with this one) and then send us another debug log created with this version.

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Ok guys Nvidia release last night the latest drivers so I download it and tried the test again....the result is the same DX12 showing me the error message and as I tried complete 3D test all other test passed with no problems at all...here is the log file below....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Exactly as you said DX12 screen never appears from some reason and show me an error message on screen and if I click ok in case that I run complete 3D tests all other tests will pass with no problem and I can see my final score.....Yeah srry I did tried the latest drivers(same error appear) but after that I roll back on this driver version as it is more stable and performs a bit better in some games that I play...but it was the same if you really insist I can install again the latest driver again and send you the log...by the way few more things I wish 2 add when you mention timing out I notice that sometimes timing out appears between the testīs untill I move the mouse however never result with any kind of erorr (only dx12 test) it is just a strange pause I think that this maybe happens when I use triple monitor setup so maybe that could be some possible cause to look into but anyway in your beta version DX12 test was always working with no problems....so..hmmm..
    Last edited by Zyll Goliat; Oct-06-2016, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard (PassMark)
    replied
    Thanks for the log. We narrowed it down to the portion of the code where it may be failing, but we may need to iterate the process a couple more times to locate the trouble area. We may need to provide another build shortly.

From the logs, it looks to be failing when setting up the scene and DX12 test is possibly timing out. Can you confirm that the DX12 screen never actually appears?

Can you also update the drivers for your videocard to see if it makes a difference?

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Cool...here it is....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Sorry our forum software seems to have messed with the link, please try this http://www.passmark.com/ftp/PT-D3D12Test-Debug.zip

Leave a comment:

• Zyll Goliat
    replied
    Srry but that page for the debug test donīt exist anymore.....by the way I did tried with the latest driver and it is the same thing.......

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    First could you please update to the latest drivers for your card and check if you still have the issue.

if so could you please download this debug version of the DX12 test, http://www.passmark.com/ftp/PT-D3D12Test-Debug.zip, unzip it into your PerformanceTest install directory (replacing the current test executable with this one) and then send us another debug log created with this version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X