Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feature is unavailable?

Hi,

I installed PT v8-1003 on a USB flash drive to test my other computer. After the test, I tried to save the results and got an error dialog "This feature is unavailable in the trial version of Performance Test after the first 30 days." I could not save the results because of this. I entered my registration info when I installed PT to the flash drive and the program shows it is registered to me in the About menu. What am I doing wrong and why can't I save the results?

I thought I could edit my posting, but there is no "Edit" flag on the bottom. Before I posted this thread, I searched the forums for my problem and nothing came up. Today I found wonderwrench's posting regarding USB drive installation and the same problems I'm having. After reading Michael's response, I looked at the advanced menu and all submenu selections give the "feature is unavailable" dialog box.

I reinstalled PT v8-1003 on a different USB drive as evaluation instead of licensed and everything seemed to work as it should; the advance menu, saving benchmarks, and all the tests completed after copying the Media subfolders.

Hopefully, Michael will have this fixed soon.

Comment

1004 was released on Monday and should have fixed this problem.
      http://www.passmark.com/download/pt_download.htm

Comment

Thanks, Michael. I found the 1004 version on your download page today and tried it. It works great. I don't have any problems with it. Thanks for your prompt attention!

Comment

Working...
        X