Reset the test settings to default?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset the test settings to default?

Hi, I changed a bunch of the test settings under the advanced tab, foolishly thinking there would be a "reset to default" option somewhere. And maybe there is? If not, how do I do that? Thanks.

There are several advanced tests. Which one were you using?
    (not that the default values have any real significance)

Comment

This is something that I was also wondering about. I have no need of that function right now, but may well do. Talking about all tests.
      Is there a universal reset to default option, or reset to default for each individual advanced/all tests?

Just a simple yes or no please. Oh, well if yes where is it?
      I do understand your meaning that default tests have little value, but, regardless I would have thought it possible to do so. That's all. Thank you.

Comment

I didn't say default tests have little value. I said that the one set of setting is not more significant than another in general. For example, running a disk test with a 1GB test file is not more significant than using a 2GB test file. Both have some value however.

You can reset everything by deleting this file while PerformanceTest is NOT running.
        C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\PassMark\Perform anceTest9\LastUsed.cfg

Comment

Right, sorry David. That was actually a careless typo.
          Also, thanks for the last line, directory C:\Users etc etc..

Comment

Working...
          X