Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Version 2.0 of Testlog has been released and is available for download from http://www.testlog.com/download/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Thanks for reporting this, it will be fixed for the next release, test suites will no longer be able to dragged into their own sub suites.

Leave a comment:

• Yaha
    replied
    Ugly bug ((

Drag test suit into its sub suit. Suit and all its sub suits will deleted (with test cases of course)

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    The option to change all the test cases to Not yet attempted has been added.

The problem of "Update all test cases" changing all the status values of all test cases rather than just the test cases in the selected suite has been fixed, thanks for reporting this.

Leave a comment:

• Yaha
    replied
    Arrrgh!

Choose "Update all test cases-> Pass (Fail)" within one test suit. Then click "Update entire database". ALL test cases bacomes Passed (Failed). That annoying feature cleared all my test cases status.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please, add new feature to the next BETA. I think it would be not so difficult.
    In order to make regression testing user have to make all tests Unattempted. User can make testcases within test suite Passed or Failed, by right click on test suite. But Unattempted tests are not.

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Is this with the latest (0005beta) build?
    If possible please send the report that's causing the crash to timr [at] passmark.com.

Leave a comment:

• Prateek
    replied
    Crash on test list report

I generate a test list report. When I click on the report, to open it, testlog crashes. Anyone has any ideas, how to temporarily woek around this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Yaha
    replied
    Excuse me, please. I'm so sorry... Application works fine. It was some bugs in my system and beta0005 clears all beta0004 options.

Sorry, guys...

Leave a comment:

• Yaha
    replied
    I think you have to make a full regression testing of beta0005. Because it has more bugs than 0004.
    Thanx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please, return feature, when in project tree changes icons of test cases. Passed, not Attempted, Failed, Others....
    It was great, but in beta 0005 this feature disabled.

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    We're going to be looking at status customisation after version 2 is released.

We've just released the latest version of the beta (http://www.testlog.com/products/beta.htm) with the following changes;
    • Added priority to project test case multiedit
    • Fixed bug where create history item could be reset when editing a test case
    • Fixed bug where extrapolated time in status report was calculated too high
    • Fixed bug where creating a new database from the welcome dialog would cause the database upgrade message to appear
    • Fixed bug where resizing a graphical report could cause the right click menu to become unavailable
    • Fixed bug where a created status report would display empty if the status events were before the start of the project. Where possible, reports generated with the old version will be displayed correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Stacy
    replied
    Beta 2.0 Testing

We had a project that must of had some currupt files, or locked folders that would crash the application when any report that could be generated was generated.

I created a new project and copied the test suites and test cases to the new project and then deleted the old project then renamed the new project to the name of the project that I deleted and all is working OK.

What would it take to add N/A to the pass/Fail/Other section of the test case? There are instances that some of the test may not be run because of hardware configuration.

Please Note, that I have 3 testers evaulating your application and to this point, they are very happy with the features and general use.

Thanks,
    Stacy

Leave a comment:

• Tim (PassMark)
    replied
    Which type of report are you trying to generate, does it only crash on one of the report types or on all of them?

Leave a comment:

• sTACY
    replied
    Beta 2.0

I have a database setup up with two large regression test plans and when I attempt to generate a report the appliacation crashes and no report i generated. I am able to generate a report in the first project, bu the second crashes the application.[/code]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X