Sorting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorting!

Is there a way to turn off Test Case sorting. It's pretty annoying for Testlog to decide my sort order. Especially with the number sorting! It sorts 1, 11,2,3. I might just want to sort by test priority, resource, etc.. not title. Please Please tell me there is a way.

Are you talking about sorting on a list report, in the test case window, or what? Just fooling around with the sample database, I found that I could change the display/sorting by clicking on the column headings. This makes a green triangle appear. Point-up is alphabetical or numerical, and point-down is reverse. This worked both viewing the test case list report on-screen and looking at lists of test cases in suites, etc.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Sorting

Sorry about that, I'm talking about sorting in the tree view, I would like to determine how and if I want to sort the tree view. Currently I do not want a sort at all, however later I might want to change it to a test case number with leading/trailing 0's.

Does this help

Comment

The treeview is sorted alphabetically by default and there currently is no way to change the direction or category used to sort.
        Last edited by Tim (PassMark); Mar-20-2007, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X