wirelessmon warning message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wirelessmon warning message

hi i have a little problem. i have intel wireless wifi link 4965AGN card in my notebook. windows vista no servis pack and this is the message.

"Cannot find corresponding counter name for this network card!
    wirwlwssmon wil continue to function but some statistic may be unavailable.

Windows xp/2k: this may mean the performance counters for you machine are disabled. Pleas check if the registry key
    "hkey_local machine\software|microsoft windows nt\curent version\perflib\disable performance counters" exist, if so check it is set to 0 and reboot.

windows vista: pleas check Wirelessmon is running in elevated administrator mode by right clicking on the exe and choosing properties, clicking the compatibility tab and selecting the Run this program as administrator."

I see in my registry in vista that key is 0. I open this program as admin and i still can not see statistic in the IP connection, statistic and summary tab,speed and other tabs its still N/A. where is the problem ? sorry for my english

WirelessMon tries to match your network card name with the available performance counters, as the names do not match exactly WirelessMon sometimes can't make the match.

Could you please run WirelessMon in debug mode (explained in the help file) and send a copy of the debug log that is created to timr [at] passmark [dot] com and i'll check if this is the problem or if something else is causing it.

Comment

i sent the mail with logs and screen. thx for help

Comment

Originally posted by burdukma49 View Post
        i sent the mail with logs and screen. thx for help

Hi Timr came the mail with logs ?

Comment

I mistakenly sent more mail. sorry iam not spamer crazy about Thunderbird . write that not sent

Comment

This error was occurring in some non-english version of Windows and will be fixed in the next public release of WirelessMon.

Comment

Working...
            X