• Show
Clear All

• The 3D test was interrupted

Hello,

I have the following setup:
    - i7 2600k @3.40 GHz
    - GTX 570 graphics card
    - Driver 8.17.12.8562
    - Intel HD Graphics card (Built-in to MB)
    - 8 GB RAM
    - Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit

- BIT v7.0 build 1004 for 64-bit Windows

All of the tests run correctly, except for the 3d Graphics test. I cannot get it to run without producing the "The 3D test was interrupted" error message instantly. I am not pressing any keys or even moving the mouse after the test is launched.

I've disabled the Intel adapter, but get the same error.

Any ideas?

The message means that the graphics card has changed a display setting and the 3D test cannot continue with this display change. The question would be what is the display change and why does it change.

Changes include things like a screen resolution change, or the O/S switching off the Vista Aero theme. Do you have any special display switching / sharing software installed?

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      Do you have any special display switching / sharing software installed?
      No special software, unfortunately. Plain vanilla Windows 7 with the nVidia Control Panel..

After I acknowledge the "You are about to start a series of tests..." warning dialog, I get the Stop BIT window, the screen goes dark, flashes a couple of times, and then the error appears.

I should add that I am running dual monitors at their native resolution (1920x1080) in case that has a bearing.

Comment

What version of the video card device drivers?
        Can you try going 1 version forward or backwards?

You are also about 9 builds behind for BurnInTest. So can you also get the latest version of BurnInTest.

Comment

Working...
        X