• Show
Clear All

SHA1 of the memtest86-usb-9.5.0028.zip file is
    3b2dcd35069d7d20a249ec62884540bb3c3300a3
    9,306,112 bytes

SHA1 of the file memtest86-usb.img (inside the Zip) is
    cd0314109b356010325025f997489fc6b2050b9b
    1,073,741,824 bytes

Even if there is a crash, there might still be a log file. Depends on when it crashed.

Comment

Confirmed the sha1 matched and tried the DD method Ended up with similar results. There was a log file so including that along with the error messages.
      Attached Files

Comment

I e-mailed info@passmark.com with the log and html files from 3 runs with the bare minimum DIMMs inserted. The target DIMM with known ECC errors is S/N 72720779.
        This is using the stable pro release, not the debug version posted in this thread.

Comment

Any updates on why it is mapping the ECC error to slot 1 for both slot 1 and 2? If nothing was learned from the logs I e-mailed, any idea as to why the debug image I was provided won’t load?

Comment

We are working on a bunch of other projects at the moment (a couple of them were the customer is paying for the work, so those get priority). So response might be slow for unfunded enhancement requests. We've have a look at it eventually however.

Comment

Originally posted by vacca@flaxadvisors.com View Post
              Any updates on why it is mapping the ECC error to slot 1 for both slot 1 and 2? If nothing was learned from the logs I e-mailed, any idea as to why the debug image I was provided won’t load?
              Can you give this build a try:
              https://www.passmark.com/temp/memtes...-10.0.0003.zip

Comment

Thank you. I will give it a shot next time I have access the the hardware this week.

Comment

Unfortunately I have the same results as last time with it failing to run the test. Is there a specific mt86.cfg or any other setting I should be doing with these images?

Comment

Working...
                  X