No announcement yet.

TestLog version 2.0 beta available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, return feature, when in project tree changes icons of test cases. Passed, not Attempted, Failed, Others....
    It was great, but in beta 0005 this feature disabled.

Comment

I think you have to make a full regression testing of beta0005. Because it has more bugs than 0004.
      Thanx

Comment

Excuse me, please. I'm so sorry... Application works fine. It was some bugs in my system and beta0005 clears all beta0004 options.

Sorry, guys...

Comment

Crash on test list report

I generate a test list report. When I click on the report, to open it, testlog crashes. Anyone has any ideas, how to temporarily woek around this issue?

Comment

Is this with the latest (0005beta) build?
            If possible please send the report that's causing the crash to timr [at] passmark.com.

Comment

Please, add new feature to the next BETA. I think it would be not so difficult.
              In order to make regression testing user have to make all tests Unattempted. User can make testcases within test suite Passed or Failed, by right click on test suite. But Unattempted tests are not.

Comment

Arrrgh!

Choose "Update all test cases-> Pass (Fail)" within one test suit. Then click "Update entire database". ALL test cases bacomes Passed (Failed). That annoying feature cleared all my test cases status.

Comment

The option to change all the test cases to Not yet attempted has been added.

The problem of "Update all test cases" changing all the status values of all test cases rather than just the test cases in the selected suite has been fixed, thanks for reporting this.

Comment

Ugly bug ((

Drag test suit into its sub suit. Suit and all its sub suits will deleted (with test cases of course)

Comment

Thanks for reporting this, it will be fixed for the next release, test suites will no longer be able to dragged into their own sub suites.

Comment

Version 2.0 of Testlog has been released and is available for download from http://www.testlog.com/download/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                        X